Community Spotlight: The Guild House
Do you appreciate creative American cuisine powered by locally grown ingredients? If you call Reynoldsburg, Columbus, or Westerville, Ohio, home, you’re in for one unforgettable dining experience. We’re here to introduce you to The Guild House. Read on to get a sense of what they have to offer.
Selections From the Menu
The Guild House is an artisan eatery with many signature dishes you’ll want to take the time to explore further. Here are just a few:
- Pacifico Striped Bass. The Pacifico Striped Bass is accompanied by mole pasilla, tomatillos, shrimp ceviche, and ground cherries.
- Ricotta Gnocchi. Next up is the Ricotta Gnocchi. It’s smothered in fava beans, roasted baby carrots, and forest mushrooms.
- Scallops. The Scallops feature English peas, baby carrots, parsnip puree, and orange vinaigrette.
- S’mores. You’ll want to save room for dessert! Experience a new take on this classic made with Near North Bourbon chocolate mousse, graham crumble, bruleed house marshmallow, and lace cookie.
- Sticky Toffee Sundae. This signature dessert continues to have people coming back for more. The Sticky Toffee Sundae consists of caramel swirl ice cream, cinnamon pecans, red currant granita, and whipped mascarpone cream.
In addition to all these delectable palate pleasers, there’s a diverse menu of wines from around the world as well as a variety of carefully selected spirits and skillfully prepared house cocktails that pair perfectly.
You can get announcements on the latest news about what’s going on over at The Guild House by visiting them on their Facebook page.
Make Your Reservations Today
Now that you’ve had a mini tour of The Guild House menu, it’s time for you to get the full picture. Reynoldsburg, Westerville, and Columbus, OH, residents are invited to bring your family and friends to enjoy artisan cuisine and heartfelt hospitality at The Guild House.