Whether you consider yourself to be a tapas connoisseur or you’ve been meaning to give these chic sharables a try, you’re invited to come check out Fireproof Restaurant. If you call Reynoldsburg, Columbus, or Westerville, Ohio, home, read through this brief introduction to the true tapas, shareable concept to get an idea of what it’s like.
Take a Look at the Menu
See below for a quick peek at a few of the dishes you can expect to find when you pull up a chair at Fireproof Restaurant.
- Vegan Roasted Cauliflower – The remarkably tasty Vegan Roasted Cauliflower is accompanied by piquillo peppers, scallions, and yellow coconut curry sauce.
- Squash Noodles – You’ll definitely enjoy diving into this combination of mixed summer squash, carrots, roasted garlic, and cherry tomatoes.
- Lamb Meatballs – Other than the succulent meatballs themselves, highlights of this unforgettable delight include pepperonata puree, golden raisins, dates, and 3-month Manchego cheese.
- Wagyu Dumplings – This dish is made with Wagyu beef direct from Sakura Farms right here in Ohio! It also features scallions, ginger, and a ponzu dipping sauce.
- Apple and Mozzarella Salad – Here’s something special for all those salad lovers out there. This dish constructed using roasted Amish apples, fresh mozzarella, arugula, candied pecans, and topped with a red wine vinaigrette.
Not only will you have the opportunity to learn about what’s going on at Fireproof Restaurant by stopping by their Facebook page, but you’ll also be able to get an eyeful of some of their delectable dishes.
It’s Time for You to Give It a Try
Now that you know more about what they’re up to over at Fireproof Restaurant, you’re ready to experience all of this with your friends and family. If you’re in Westerville, Reynoldsburg, or Columbus, OH, there’s no time to waste. Pay them a visit today!